please people of God join your faith with mine, I need

Adeniyi Abiola

Disciple of Prayer
please people of God join your faith with mine, I need a miracle of ### urgently for me not to be put to shame please join me in prayers that God should provide miraculously amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray this in the name of Christ Jesus. Thank You for keeping my family safe from storm ###. Thank You for the ceasefire in ### and ###. Thank You for our home, where we are safe and warm. Please God, please heal me, my husband's sickness makes him a target for people stealing from his...
Replies
9
Views
385
I am making a decision towards a step of faith to open up many new possibilities for me in my life and I ask for The Lord to confirm & bless this new step of faith that I am now taking to help myself in every area of my life and I ask for major anointed intercession and prayer for myself always...
Replies
13
Views
507
Pls people of God i need your prayer in paying my school fees and house rent please people of God please pray for me that i receive miracle alert this week ### Access bank plc God bless you all
Replies
7
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom