Please pay for the recovery of health for ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenward42

Disciple of Prayer
Please pay for the recovery of health for ###. This poor middle age lady, mother of two teenage boys, has had some terrible health problems lately, beginning with a serious infection after getting a shot at her local clinic, with what was a dirty pre-packaged needle. Then she needed both her spleen and gall bladder removed. She is continuously suffering setbacks in her recovery.
 
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, our neighbor had an ambulance called for them and they went to the hospital and I want to ask for prayers for recovery and healing for them. Please pray they have good health and longer life. Please pray nothing bad comes from this incident for their health. Please pray that...
Replies
5
Views
268
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
214
Hello, I’ve recently been bit by a spider and extremely sick. I’m trying new medicines and ways to recover, and just in general my health had been really scaring me. Please pray for ### to have a long life of health, recovery, and also just pray for ###'s anxiety. ### really need help. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom