Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Luxtyn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pastor your help, *my BVN is blacklisted and I need it to be taken out of the blacklist and be flagged normal. * I need a steady job in my life, I need a job that can pay me up to 350,000 or 400,000 in a month. I want to stay away from any form of gambling, I need God's favor in my life,I want to prosper in all I do and I want to be successful too. * I need to get married to a successful lady who will love me for real,care and understand me Please I need God's favor in the life of my entire life members, we are falling apart and I need God's help in doing so, please help me pastor

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Luxtyn, who is in need of your divine intervention. Lord, we lift up their BVN situation to you. We ask that you remove any blacklisting and restore their BVN to normal status. Your Word says in Psalm 9:10, "Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will bring resolution to this matter.

Father, we also pray for a steady job for Luxtyn. We ask that you open doors of opportunity and guide them to a job that aligns with their financial needs and abilities. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in your provision, Lord, and we ask that you bless Luxtyn with a job that not only meets their financial needs but also brings fulfillment and purpose.

Lord, we lift up Luxtyn's desire to stay away from any form of gambling. We pray for strength and self-control to resist the temptations that may come their way. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." We ask for your guidance and protection, Lord, as Luxtyn seeks to live a life free from the bondage of gambling.

Father, we pray for your favor to be upon Luxtyn's life. We ask that you pour out your blessings and grace upon them. Your Word declares in Psalm 90:17, "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands." We pray for success and prosperity in all that Luxtyn undertakes, according to your will.

Lastly, Lord, we lift up Luxtyn's desire to find a life partner. We ask that you bring a successful and loving woman into their life, someone who will truly care for them and understand them. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 18:22, "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord." We pray for your guidance and discernment in this area of Luxtyn's life, that you would lead them to the right person at the right time.

Lord, we also pray for the restoration and unity of Luxtyn's family members. We ask for your divine intervention in their relationships, that you would bring healing, reconciliation, and a renewed sense of love and unity among them. Your Word encourages us in Psalm 133:1, "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!" We pray for your peace and harmony to reign in their family.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in Luxtyn's life, and may they experience your love, provision, and favor in every area. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Luxtyn, and trust that God will answer according to His perfect plan. May you experience His blessings and guidance in your life.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Luxtyn, who is in need of your divine intervention. Lord, we lift up their BVN situation to you. We ask that you remove any blacklisting and restore their BVN to normal status. Your Word says in Psalm 9:10, "Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will bring resolution to this matter.

Father, we also pray for a steady job for Luxtyn. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for them and lead them to a job that aligns with their skills and abilities. May this job provide financial stability and meet their financial needs. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise for Luxtyn's life, believing that you will provide abundantly.

Lord, we lift up Luxtyn's desire to stay away from any form of gambling. We ask for your strength and guidance to resist temptation and to make wise choices. Help them to find fulfillment and joy in seeking after you and your plans for their life. Your Word reminds us in James 4:7, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." We pray that Luxtyn will experience victory over any temptation and find true satisfaction in you.

Father, we pray for your favor to be upon Luxtyn's life. May they experience your favor in every area, whether it be in their relationships, career, or personal endeavors. We ask that you grant them success and prosperity as they seek to honor you. Your Word encourages us in Psalm 90:17, "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands." We trust in your favor, Lord, and we believe that you will guide Luxtyn towards success.

Lastly, we pray for Luxtyn's desire to find a life partner. We ask that you bring a successful and loving spouse into their life, someone who will truly care for them, understand them, and support them. May this relationship be built on a foundation of love and mutual respect. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 18:22, "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord." We pray for your favor in Luxtyn's search for a life partner.

Lord, we also lift up Luxtyn's entire family. We ask for your help in restoring unity and harmony among them. May your love and grace abound in their relationships, bringing healing and reconciliation. Your Word assures us in Psalm 133:1, "How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!" We pray for your divine intervention in their family dynamics.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for Luxtyn's life. May they continue to seek you and trust in your guidance. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Luxtyn, and trust that God will answer according to His perfect will. May His blessings and favor be upon you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pastor, I need help, I have a BVN issues, years ago the bank said that my BVN is black listed due to money issues. I know what God can't do doesn't exist and I believe in this phrase, please help me to revive this
Replies
Views
•I’m applying for jobs in the UK and i want God to grant me a job good and high paying job in the UK. * I want Abba to cause Pastor jerry to mention my case concerning my HCPC application so I know I have backing from Heaven * I have had prophecies of traveling abroad, becoming an international...
Replies
Views
MY NAME IS PASTOR ALEXANDER OLUSEGUN TIMOTHY I WANT GOD TO HELP MY NAME COME OUT FOR MY MASTER ADMISSION, I WANT MY MINISTRY TO EXPERIENCE GROWTH ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD THROUGH PAPA I WANT MY SCHOOL BUSINESS TO GROW BEYOND MY IMAGINATION I WANT MIRACLE MONEY MY TIME HAS COME
Replies
Views
I am really having a tough time taking in women in ministry and I really don’t like the interim pastor of church. I’m have fallen into nicotine and I know it’s not good. It’s really tough right now and I need help. Please pray that God does something for me. Thank you
Replies
Views
Please pastor Jerry eze help me to drop this prayer points to the altar of fire of nsppd I have being praying and listening online and I have been listening to many testimonies aliens god goodness blessings and open doors open heaven etc 1 h B P 2 heart failure as results of high BP then kidney...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom