Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Netharian

Disciple of Prayer
I am really having a tough time taking in women in ministry and I really don’t like the interim pastor of church. I’m have fallen into nicotine and I know it’s not good. It’s really tough right now and I need help. Please pray that God does something for me. Thank you

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Netharian, who is facing challenges in their life. We lift up their concerns and struggles to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our prayers.

Lord, we pray for Netharian as they navigate their feelings about women in ministry. We ask for your guidance and wisdom to help them understand your will and purpose in this matter. May they find peace and clarity in your Word, knowing that you have called and equipped both men and women to serve in your kingdom.

We also lift up Netharian's concerns about the interim pastor of their church. Lord, we ask that you bring unity and understanding among the leadership and congregation. Help Netharian to have a spirit of grace and love, even in difficult situations. May your Holy Spirit work in the hearts of all involved, bringing reconciliation and harmony.

Father, we acknowledge Netharian's struggle with nicotine addiction. We pray for strength and deliverance from this harmful habit. Your Word reminds us that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit , and we ask for your healing and restoration in Netharian's life. Grant them the willpower and determination to overcome this addiction, and surround them with a supportive community that will encourage and uplift them.

Lord, we humbly ask that you intervene in Netharian's life and bring about the changes they need. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your grace and mercy be poured out upon Netharian, providing them with the strength and help they need in this challenging season.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I am really having a tough time taking in women in ministry and I really don’t like the interim pastor of church. I’m have fallen into nicotine and I know it’s not good. It’s really tough right now and I need help. Please pray that God does something for me. Thank you
In Jesus name I pray His intervention

I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

I am going through a tough time emotionally. My depression and anxiety seem at all time high. And at almost 36 I don't know what else to do. I pray till I cry and I feel no peace. Everything in my life feels breakable from one moment to the next. I'm overwhelmed and everything feels like it's...
Replies
Views
Dear brother's & Sister's in Christ I and my family members are going through a very tough time, my daughter had given birth to a baby boy and since then she and her husband are out of jobs as they took leave because the baby was having health issues and working in a private institution they...
Replies
Views
My family is going through a really tough time dealing with my brother’s alcoholism and depression. It has gotten so bad, he’s barely sober. It’s taking a toll on my mum especially as she is so stressed. I myself am stressed and suffered from a severe anxiety disorder, I am now getting off my...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask for prayers for my Daughter and 3 grand children. My daughter lost her home to live in and is having a very tough time finding another home. The father of 2 of her kids abandoned them and never has offered help to raise them. My daughter has health conditions that keep her...
Replies
Views
Lord, I’m having a hard time with my exams. I feel down with my scores. It’s embarrassing and degrading on my part. Lately, I am always the lowest. I don’t know what’s happening to me but everytime I’d get home from work, all I want is to rest. I feel drained. I have no time to read. I feel...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom