Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Luxtyn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pastor, I need help, I have a BVN issues, years ago the bank said that my BVN is black listed due to money issues. I know what God can't do doesn't exist and I believe in this phrase, please help me to revive this

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Luxtyn, who is facing challenges with their BVN due to past financial issues. Lord, we acknowledge that nothing is impossible for you, and we believe in your power to bring about restoration and redemption in every area of our lives.

Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 32:27 that "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?" We hold onto this promise, knowing that you are able to turn any situation around for your glory.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention in Luxtyn's BVN issue. We pray that you would open doors and provide a solution to this problem. We ask for your favor to be upon Luxtyn, that they may experience a breakthrough and have their BVN restored.

Lord, we also pray for wisdom and guidance for Luxtyn as they navigate through this situation. Give them discernment to make the right decisions and lead them to the right resources and people who can assist them in resolving this matter.

We declare your sovereignty over every financial challenge, knowing that you are our provider and sustainer. Help Luxtyn to trust in your unfailing love and to have faith that you will make a way where there seems to be no way.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you will bring about a miraculous turnaround in Luxtyn's BVN issue. May your name be glorified through this testimony of your faithfulness and provision.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pastor Jerry pray for I’m having issues in my school I want the panel to act in my favour I don’t want all my resources to spent to be a waste I want God’s divine intervention.
Replies
Views
My friend is suffering from severe stomach pain and gut issues due to pancreatic problem. His name is Damocles from India and He is a Non believer but is a Christian by birth. Due to some unfortunate situation he forgot Jesus and has came the long way without his presence. I pray for his...
Replies
Views
Lost my job. And I have debt of 360,000 rupees with the bank. My family can't help or support not do I have anyone to help me with the money and I don't know what to do. I'm lost and scared.. pls pray for me and also that I trust God and grow stronger in faith. God had helped me break all the...
Replies
Views
My husband and I are struggling with life like hell. He lost his job 4 years back during lockdown and now no job. He got multiple jobs in last 4 years but nothing lasts. In 12 months, he would be jobless for 9-10 months. We are taking money from my sister for survival. I am also not keeping well...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord i pray to you to please help me recover from my illnesses, from the pain and uneasiness i feel due to stones forming in my gallbladder and due to hormonal imbalances that I have been facing since the past few years. Take away my anxiety that I keep putting myself through whenever I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom