Please My Lord, bless me in this ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
Please My Lord, bless me in this lifetime. Do not let Isaiah 57:1-2 become a prophecy in my life. May I be able to say, "Look what the Lord, has done! " Amen!
 
Lord Jesus I pray for your help for ### in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DearDear heavenly father please don't let nothing go downhill, ruin, mess up, or control by people or feelings or hinder Spirits or by doctors or nightmare or anything not even ###. 2. The ### Family I pray 3. the ### Family the ### and ### family and 4. ### ### ### ### 5. ### staff and bosses...
Replies
6
Views
122
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please bless it and allow it to grow and become fruitful. Guide my ideas, my content, and every step I take, so that this path may open doors for steady monthly income. I trust You, Lord, as I place everything in Your hands. May this journey not only...
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,015
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom