Please men of God help us to ...

```markdown
Sleep:

The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts and your dreams. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.
​


Proverbs 3:24

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.


Psalm 3:5

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.


Psalm 4:8

8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.


Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”




2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Binding:​

Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.​

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible.​

Put on full armor of God, and bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life and your families life in the name of Jesus. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.​

AMEN 🙏
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have several overwhelming issues right now. The most important one is the death of my beautiful wife of 10 years, ###, who passed away in her sleep next to me on Thursday. I need to find a way to bury her with respect. Unfortunately, because we definitely couldn't afford it, we didn't have...
Replies
9
Views
185
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 2:12 : Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, A Prayer for Wisdom and Protection: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, fill our heart with Your wisdom. Let Your understanding guard our...
Replies
9
Views
146
GOD my ### came for a visit. After not being able to see her for almost ### years. Her mom sent her with inadequate clothing and accessories. I had to use some of my rent money to purchase her clothing. I just pray I'm able to replenish my rent money. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom