please me pray for my friend ### for a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lolian
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lolian

Guest
please me pray for my friend ### for a supernatural breakthrough of debt cancellation
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for ###, she in the hospital as I seat her on side of her bed pain she is asking for y'all to pray the pray of faith in Jesus name for a miracle touch in her body and mine in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray for my Friends ### who is supposed to have surgery in just a few short hours. Please pray for them to be at peace, pray for the Drs. Nurses and anyone involved in the surgery, and for everything to go well with no complications at all in Jesus name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
214
Me & my friend are supposed to be going church today & she's not answering my text, so please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom