Please may my friend ### message me today and may his phone work and please anoint and bless the works of his hands and bless him for his dedication and service to you God. Please help me today get tasks done. Bless this day and please make me successful and in all that I do because I acknowledge you in all my ways. In Jesus precious name, amen.
My prayer was answered thank you everyone 🙏🏻
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord , I pray that ### message me soon.He is very rude make his thought soft toward me Lord shower mercy on me. Amen ###
Replies
9
Views
36
May Jesus The Messiah 👑 Reign through Rulers by His Word, Deut 17:18, Matt 28:18-20, Prov 21:1; Good Counsel, Prov 24:6, and Prayers for Peace, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Protection from Falsehood, Imposters, "Moles" 2 Tim 3:13, Leaks, Evil Plans -- Rather Intercept Evil Plans as Elisha, 2 Kings...
Replies
12
Views
131
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom