Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
Please Man of God pray for my marriage restoration, Prayers my husband ### grieving the loss of his father it’s been ### years, for him to seem like it was yesterday. Now because of the grieving he’s in a mental hospital in and out for ### years now. My heart is broken. Mental illness, consuming...
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...