Please Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
I have a severe bloodclotting disorder called c.a.p.s. The dr's say I'm not gonna make it. My main concern is my ### yr old daughter. I've just gotten back into her life. Her mom passed a few mths ago. I haven't been able to work due to pulmonary embolisms n d.v.t.'s. Meanwhile, we're out of food, gas, cash, everything... I can't even get her laundry done for pre k. I don't know what to do. For me, it's one thing, but my baby doesn't need to suffer. She's been through way too much already. Plz Lord, help me.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name for complete healing & restoration. I curse that illness & anything that's not from God. Thank you, Jesus, for healing ###! Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for doors to open for my work. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience in reporting and writing. I pray for my work to be accepted as a freelancer. Lord please bring the right people into my life. Lord please give me opportunities. I have worked so hard for decades.
Replies
6
Views
108
Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
209
My Lords Jesus, My brother name ###, suffering from Mental Cruelty, his wife ###, left him from 4 years and never come again, my brother convince very lots to come and stay, but she giving threat, i will finish your family in jail, Last year, my brother send a legal notice to come and stay , but...
Replies
15
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom