Please Lord prayed for my delivered from ###

"Higher, heavenly Forces.
Please. Come into my body
Give me Your strength, guidance and protection.
And please God,
Put a strong protective Light around my body,
And in the name of Jesus,
Cancel all negative thoughts and actions
that are being directed at me,
and eliminate the enemies power
to do any evil (harm) to me.
So shall it be.
In Jesus Christ's name I pray,
who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit
One God
forever and ever.
Amen~"
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi could you please pray that the curse of the jezabel spirit be broken from my life ,from me my marriage ,my womb and my generational sins forgive me father God for my part and help me to be confident and life in yeshuahs mighty name A
Replies
13
Views
188
Pray that I will be delivered from spiritual husband and get married this year. That my fiance ### be delivered from his spiritual wife. That our relationship have peace. That we move to become husband and wife in ###. Close the doors that give these evil spirit a foothold in our lives. Amen
Replies
6
Views
264
Kindly pray for my wife (still married at this time) -- her online profile is literally the picture of a target for predators (evil men) 2 Thes 3:2, for evil men and imposters shall proceed from bad to worse, 2 Tim 3:13, that want immorality & even to be abusive -- and would like to also hurt my...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom