Please LORD of Heaven eternal for everlasting ...

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Please LORD of Heaven eternal for everlasting to everlasting. You are faithful to. You always keep your promise. ELOHIM, ELSHADI I acknowledge your Power and attributes I pray that you will grant me my petition request.. I LOVE YOU LORD. In Jesus' name AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus to ask for your divine intervention in the life of ###. I thank you for your faithfulness and for always keeping your promises. I acknowledge your power and your attributes. I pray that you will grant ### their petition request. I love you Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 37:25 : I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Commentary on this verse: The Lord our God requires that we do justly, and render to all their due. It is a great sin for those that are able, to deny the payment of just...
Replies
10
Views
163
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 60:19 – “ The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. ” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 60:19...
Replies
6
Views
469
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
12
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,307
Members
650,266
Latest member
Eroarard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom