Please lord let my colon be ok ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please lord let my colon be ok, no blood. Help ###'s father also with health.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please have these people be knowledgeable and trustworthy coming to help soon as. Promised and do good work, and they stop all harassment, greed, misunderstanding, and abuse from managers and reinstate our discount asap please Lord your fire and blood is on this now. Praises amen
Replies
9
Views
187
Dear heavenly father God, I have been dreaming in the year of 2026 Jan to May so far. People I ask you to not allow around me and my relationships you bring around us any way like Janus People the man and Harden families the Simsand West families. Madison Ali Taylor Hupp and caregivers like...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom