Please Lord Jesus Help Me With The Situation I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davscrappydoo

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus Help Me With The Situation I Am In. Please Speak Peace To This Matter. Help Me Not To Worry About It Anymore Jesus. Please Solve It For Me Jesus. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently receive government assistance and had to reapply. I submitted all of the required supporting documentation in February. Today a notice shows that I have to resubmit the documents which could affect my benefits. At this point, I'm frustrated and just want to close the case. Father...
Replies
7
Views
188
Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
245
Please Lord Jesus help me please forgive me of my sins. I went grocery shopping today and I don't hardly have enough money to feed my family on and I put a pair of pants in my bag that I didn't pay for now I feel so terrible for I'm praying for forgiveness trying to make it right with the store...
Replies
5
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom