Please Lord, I stand before you in prayer. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Lord, I stand before you in prayer. I need your help and I am praying for my ### that is in a meeting right now to win over in favor the commission laid out and there are not changes to the contract. Help us to work together in bringing the buyer and seller together. We need each other and we need your help with some of these very evil people that are trying to work their way into this contract. Please help us Lord. Be with us Lord. Guide us Lord....help me with this very serious setback to turn it back around. Thank you Lord for your personal help. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man,” Lk 21:36, Fruitfully Abiding in Him Jn 15:7-8, Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:7-8 of New Creation Heb 12:2, See to It No One...
Replies
9
Views
146
🙇🏻 “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man,” Lk 21:36, Fruitfully Abiding in Him Jn 15:7-8, Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:7-8 of New Creation Heb 12:2, See to It No One...
Replies
10
Views
198
🙇🏻 “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man,” Lk 21:36, Fruitfully Abiding in Him Jn 15:7-8, Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:7-8 of New Creation Heb 12:2, See to It No One...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom