Please Lord I need you. Please let the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

debpa

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord I need you. Please let the board meeting go well tonight. Also, let the audit in February go well. Please give me peace and help me through the difficult time. In Jesus' name amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to come into my life now. Please hear me, your grace and mercy is needed to see me through. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in a place in ### now. I pray my son ### stops lying and being manipulative. I pray my daughter ### not...
Replies
9
Views
148
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
202
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and I've prayed for the things to get better but it's not. I sometimes don't want to be here to keep enduring the pain that I'm going through. I pray that some way things will work out for the better for my children. But I'm tired of helping my adult children. In...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom