Please lord helps often ### heart

Heidianna

Servant of All
We have no heat ;(
Pray ### come over n fix it I call the landlord he hang up on me

I pray heat be on soon I start new job mon
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
167
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
255
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom