Please Lord Help My Dad

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
Lord please help my Dad, he was admitted yesterday with pneumonia.  Lord heal him and let him go home quickly.  Lord you know my Dad is elderly and has diabetes and kidney problems.  Lord I ask you for this in your name.  Amen

[SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer according to HIS perfect will.   [/SIZE]Amen[SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]Let Us Pray…God in Jesus’ name, “I lift up everyone I am concerned about, including myself and the writer of this prayer to YOU. [/SIZE] Surround us with your protection, leadership, and guidance.  Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper Your Words of encouragement and wisdom into our ears.  Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God save all of those who stand in need of salvation, heal all of those who stand in need of healing, and deliver all of us from what we need to be delivered from.   May we all come to know You, love You, and strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives.  Let all our God given dreams and goals become reality.   Answer all our prayers according to Your will for our lives.  [/SIZE] Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God Bless us.  Enlarge our territories.  [/SIZE]Let Your hands be with us.   Keep us from all evil so that we will cause no pain.  Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, a long life,  but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You.  In Jesus’ name I pray.” Amen So Be It!!![SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Praying for you in Jesus Name, Amen. Have you ever thought about the concept of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 

In the name of Jesus, I declare and decree dad shall now be free of all the works of the devil in his body. I declare and decree dad shall now be healthy, well, healed, and whole.  Thank you Jesus.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for healing and salvation and deliverance fir my Dad Richard fir angels to surround him and protect him also for healing from cancer and kidneys problems and diabetes and heart blockage thank you
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray fir my Dad Eichard for healing from diabetes and prostrate cancer also healing for his heart and kidneys and blood circulation thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Dad. He's in the hospital today for pneumonia.
Replies
Views
My dad(Mr Francis Chukwudi Okitoh) was diagnosed with kidney failure and was asked to go for a kidney transplant cause His health is going down, Lord please I want you to bless Him with another kidney for what u can not do does not Exist..You have given new organs to your children, Please...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sisters boyfriends dad who has covid. He has been admitted to ICU and needs everyone’s prayers!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom