Please Lord Help My Dad

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, thank you for blessing us with a new day. Especially for dad as he is recovering from bypass surgery ans was able to go home yesterday. Please help dad continue to grow stronger and for his body to fully heal and get better soon. Give mom patience and help her show love to help dad...
Replies
Views
please pray for my dad. He has kidney failure,diabetes,epilepsy and high blood pressure
Replies
Views
Pray for my dad Robert Beasley he has Kidney Disease and he could really use some prayers for healing ! Thank you
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, before I go to bed I want to ask your prayers for dad. I'm thankful he has a team of doctors who care. I pray they are skilled to diagnose and treat dad. He has his procedures Monday and I pray they are a success with a speedy recovery. We love our dad and grandpa. Please take care of...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, it is confirmed dad will need bypass surgery. We thank you for everyday that we are blessed with and ask you to bless dad with many more years with us. He is 80. We pray that the doctors will perform the bypass surgery flawlessly and we will have success with no complications. Please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom