Please Lord help me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lalalala

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me, I've been very sad lately, things haven't been going well, losing friends and honestly just need deliverance and change.

Lord I know I've been away from you but I want to come back home- please save me and deliver me. 

dont want to continue like this anymore 

Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me…..I’ve let family down so many times. If I continue this path….I will lose them. All I want is my life back. I just want to be a good husband & father to my kids. I feel like….I’m losing them….already. I’ve let things from the past, devastate my life. Is not fair to my family...
Replies
Views
I’ve been far from Jesus lately. I haven’t been praying nor reading the Bible. I’ve been through so much in my life and I’m just tired. I’ve become numb and spiritually lazy. I also have a lot of anger and unforgiveness in my heart. It feels like I just don’t care about anything anymore...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I need help I have a lot of problems with depression and anxiety. I’m currently married and I’m having issues in that too and he wants to move out but I don’t want him to leave because I believe our marriage is sacred and I believe that we could make it through this I recently...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters in Christ. I've been having challenges landing a job. Please help me in prayers to land a job. I interviewed for a position on 13 January this year and haven't received feedback from the company. Please help me with prayers. I've been getting interviews with no...
Replies
Views
Please pray from upcoming court date I’ve changed my lives dramatically and I’ve already had a court date and everything went well you guys pray for me and God answer my prayers now something is coming back up from the old prayer requests that I was going through the old situation I was going...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom