Please Lord help me not to become a castaway. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Lord help me not to become a castaway. Deliver me from my fleshly desires that are wrong, pornography, and falling to the weakness and lust in my flesh. My Father please forgive and deliver me that I may serve you in holiness and not cause you embarrassment or shame because of my sinful deeds. In the precious name of Jesus I ask. Now Lord cause others to feel my sorrow and plight that they will pray and intercede for me. OH GOD HAVE MERCY UPON ME!!!!
 
O Lord you are faithful and Just to deliver us when we call upon you in our deepest darkness by your mercy and grace, may you deliver your child from the chains of lust, pornography and masturbation that bind him.

Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUHVY6rm7BNbpdcxI5Qbe-1Q&feature=player_detailpage&v=I66SDeRQSJ4
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
168
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
257
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom