Please lord heal me of this autoimmune ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would heal me of all autoimmune disorders and medical conditions that I have. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
177
Please pray that God would heal me from all autoimmune disorders and medical conditions. Please also pray for me about having a medical condition that causes me to feel weak when I eat outside of a certain diet. Sometimes I can't afford to remain eating within this diet financially so I struggle...
Replies
6
Views
194
I've battled multiple autoimmune diseases for over 10 years. At this point one is attacking my nerves and my stomach. I'm so hopeless and anxious and depressed. I need prayer for healing both physically and mentally.
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom