Please lord Bless me with ### dollars

Nazgroth

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord Bless me with $5,000 dollars so I can move to ### where my son lives, I have tried to save the money but I have not been able to because I don't make a lot of money and I have bills to pay, like my rent. Please love make a way like I know you can. Amen.
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

I pray in AGREEMENT with ###'s prayers to You. Lord, I pray for Your favor and Your mighty divine financial blessings upon ###, so that they may be able to move to ### and be closer to their son. I pray this in the power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God, through Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DearDear heavenly father please don't let nothing go downhill, ruin, mess up, or control by people or feelings or hinder Spirits or by doctors or nightmare or anything not even ###. 2. The ### Family I pray 3. the ### Family the ### and ### family and 4. ### ### ### ### 5. ### staff and bosses...
Replies
6
Views
122
Please JESUS HELP ME OR TAKE ME HOME FORGIVEN AND RESTORED ...
Replies
8
Views
307
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom