Please let me get a lot more ...

Larshia

Servant of All
Please let me get a lot more visits this week and build my caseload. Please bless me with more money. I will work hard when the opportunity presents itself.
 
GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOUR NEEDS AND HELP YOU AND MAY JESUS KEEP YOU ALWAYS AMEN
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please bless me with a new job please.
Replies
6
Views
93
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get the job so that I need to make a good living. A lot of money in my life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
90
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom