Holy Spirit keep me calm and keep me strong in my faith and bless me
with an abundance of all that YOU know I have need of please
to fully recover and turn myself totally and completely around

And send strong believer's into my life to fellowship with please
right here locally....that are Faithful Friends to me for beautiful companionship...

Father I ask all of this always in Jesus's Name
Amen....xox....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am all alone and not doing well emotionally and physically so please can you pray for me and also pray for some new kind & caring friends to fellowship with and pray with and to do things with locally here where I live in Jesus's Name. Thank-you so much everyone! IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN!
Replies
8
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom