Please keep me in your prayers 'that ...'

Rylellyn

Disciple of Prayer
Please keep me in your prayers 'that I can meet new, religious people who support me, love me and where I can be myself. who also make me feel safe and are their for me in times of need and other wise. I also want prayers to get rid of my fear and feel safe in my life, home, work and relationships 🙏 Thank You so much 🤍🙏 God Bless
X ### X
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister ###. Lord, we ask that You surround her with new, loving, and supportive religious friends who will uplift her, love her, and allow her to be her true self. May these friends be a source of safety and comfort in times of need and in everyday life.

Father, we also pray that You remove all fear from ###'s heart. Grant her Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help her to feel safe in her life, home, work, and relationships. Let her trust in Your protection and guidance, knowing that You are always with her.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your unfailing love and care.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
65
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
112
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom