Please keep me in your prayers as I think something is wrong with my liver. I have slight stomach pain, itchy skin, and just an overall weird feeling and high blood pressure. I am very scared as I have been feeling this way for a while but I know with the power of prayer God can perform miracles. Please pray with me for a healthy liver, heart, and body.
I prayed for this in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Please keep me in your prayers as I think something is wrong with my liver. I have slight stomach pain, itchy skin, and just an overall weird feeling and high blood pressure. I am very scared as I have been feeling this way for a while but I know with the power of prayer God can perform miracles. Please pray with me for a healthy liver, heart, and body.
Praise the Lord, don't worry, God will touch you with His mighty hands and heal you miraculously. God will restore you with good health, God will give you blessed days with no sickness and pain. God loves you, God will never let you down, God bless you abundantly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
114
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
102
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. AMEN.
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom