Please keep me in prayer name ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I cry out for Your swift and immediate divine intervention. Have mercy hear my cry Lord. You are the God of miracles who makes a way where there is no way. Move by Your power, shorten the waiting time, and turn my situation around for Your glory, in Jesus' name. Amen. Lord my...
Replies
13
Views
246
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
45
Oh GOD, ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of me, GET. IT. OUT. OF. ME. ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of my immediate family members, GET. IT. OUT. OF. EACH. OF. THEM. REMOVE IT ALL, COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY!!!!! GET. IT. ALL. OUT! LET ME RECEIVE GOOD NEWS!!!! AMEN!!!!!!
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom