Please just pray for my family for ...

ilovejesus2

Servant of All
Please just pray for my family for everything. Please Pray for GOD to cover us all with the BLOOD OF JESUS. Please Pray for our family to be BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. GOD know all our needs. I pray for everyone on the Prayer line. In JESUS name I Pray. Amen ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE JUST PRAY FOR ### TODAY I CAN'T SEEM TO OVERCOME THIS TERRIBLE ANXIETY AND EXTREME LONELINESS AND I FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN ALONE WAY TOO LONG IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND THEN I PANIC JESUS PLEASE HELP AND HEAL ### AMEN
Replies
10
Views
329
Please, my family and I are disabled and along with our beloved cats, would have nowhere to go. Nowhere. I'm asking all fellow believers to please pray that our landlord and his family are able to soften their hearts so we can resolve this peacefully. I'm so scared, my family is also terrified...
Replies
11
Views
174
Heavenly Father, have mercy on those who are overwhelmed by suffering and despair. Help them to realize that they can come to You in prayer. Give them the strength to pray when they feel too weak to pray and when they see no point in praying. Even in the midst of their suffering, help them to...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom