Please join me in praying for my father in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilton

Humble Servant of All
Please join me in praying for my father-in-law. He has just been rushed to the hospital in extreme pain in his back and stomach. I pray for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. I pray he accepts the Lord as his savior, I pray his healing glorifies the Lord. Thank You
 
Praying Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."
Psalms 6:2 "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled"

Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon
Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
3 John 1-2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."

Acts 4:11 "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.â€

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

matthew 6:33 proverbs 3:5-6 psalm 23:1 i need to drive nobody teaches me all i have is Jesus i need my own car i need my own house for me and my cats i need help with all my animals He always Provides He Understands the family situation i only want to be completely dependent on Him always i hate...
Replies
13
Views
183
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
119
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom