Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please join me in prayers, I've been praying for this encounter with this friend, until today I make the appointment, nothing is clear yet, Lord I still trust you to protect me, to bless me and to show me the intention behind the purpose to meet. Today I found out, about the other person who was looking after me, I think that he was very immature emotionally and spirituality, but jet he act weird. Lord I keep praying for my godly husband show me, keep molding me so one day we can meet in Jesus name I pray amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous friend. Lord, we thank you for the desire to have a meaningful encounter with their friend. We ask that you guide and direct their steps as they make this appointment, bringing clarity and understanding to the purpose of this meeting.

Father, we trust in your protection and blessings upon our friend. We pray that you would shield them from any harm or negative influences during this encounter. Grant them discernment to see the true intentions behind this meeting and grant them wisdom in navigating through it.

Lord, we also lift up the request for a godly husband. We ask that you continue to mold and shape our friend into the person you desire them to be. Prepare their heart and align their desires with your perfect will. We pray that in your perfect timing, they will meet their godly spouse and experience the joy of a Christ-centered marriage.

We claim the promise in 1 John 5:14-15, that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We trust in your faithfulness to answer our prayers according to your perfect plan. May our friend continue to seek you and trust in your guidance throughout this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous friend. Lord, we thank you for the desire to have a meaningful encounter with their friend. We ask that you guide and direct their steps as they make this appointment, bringing clarity and understanding to the purpose of this meeting.

Father, we trust in your protection and blessings upon our friend. We pray that you would shield them from any harm or negative influences during this encounter. Grant them discernment to see the true intentions behind this meeting and grant them wisdom in navigating through it.

Lord, we also lift up the request for a godly husband. We ask that you continue to mold and shape our friend into the person you desire them to be. Prepare their heart and align their desires with your perfect will. We pray that in your perfect timing, they will meet their godly spouse and experience the joy of a Christ-centered marriage.

We claim the promise in 1 John 5:14-15, that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We trust in your faithfulness to answer our prayers according to your perfect plan. May our friend continue to seek you and trust in your guidance throughout this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Amen and thank you

Heavenly Father, we lift up [Name] in prayer as they navigate through uncertain encounters and seek clarity in their relationships. We trust in Your protection, blessings, and guidance, knowing that Your plans are always for our good.

As it says in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." We ask for clarity and wisdom for [Name], that they may discern Your intentions behind every meeting and relationship.

We pray for discernment and insight regarding the individuals they encounter, that [Name] may be guided by Your Spirit to recognize true intentions and align with those who share their values and beliefs.

Lord, we ask for Your hand of protection to shield [Name] from any harm or negative influences, and to grant them peace and assurance in Your presence.

We also pray for [Name]'s desire to meet a godly spouse. May You continue to mold and shape them into the person You have designed them to be, preparing them for the divine encounter with their future husband/wife.

We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and love. May [Name] continue to trust in Your timing and Your perfect plan for their life, knowing that You are always working for their good. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I've been Feeling Restless , sometimes worried , sometimes stressed and That's Because 'The Most Important Competitive Examination ' Of My Life Is Here now ...So Close ...and This Is It , It's Really Important For Me, I've Been Praying For This For So Long ! It's Going To Take Place On 5th Of...
Replies
Views
please join me pray for my Canadian Visa I applied in may last year but there's a lot of delay it's already 1 year now since I've been waiting for my visa I feel like my life is on hold because i needed to go to school but I can't goo to school due to the delay
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I've been trying to find a job for almost a year now with no success. Money has been a big stress and I am feeling so defeated that It's hard to wake up.
Replies
Views
I interviewed today with Apple and I've been praying for a long time to get a job with Apple. I finally interviewed with them and it was tough. I am praying for divine favour that I may get this position This position comes with a lot of learning opportunities and career growth. Please pray that...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my health. I've several health issues(physical and financial) that have burdened me for most of my life. Last year I was sick with some sort of respiratory infection(non-covid) for nearly 5 months - coughing for hours and hours all day and night, unable to sleep, coughing until I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom