Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord please help me give me the wisdom to share the stewardahip and protocol workshop that I was asked for a pastor to give a class then they wanted the whole staff received. Give me wisdom and prepare the hearts for those attending the workshop, because the principles of your word but also how we can see we can be a good embassadors of your kingdom and see that we want to honor you with our capacities, character and chemistry between the staff. Also because this subject I've been develop on the profesional side but I took it as how I carry myself wherever I go, I do my best to share because I know a lot of people can never visit a church because how how they have been treated, also because this church received a new complet building an a gift with new sound system and chair for the whole auditorium. This topic I was developing with a friend about two years and I know things are not coincidence that I explained him on the relational area, also touch TS heart too, because he told me he didn't saw the things as I showed him, keep touching his heart, mind and soul also because he seem confused or he doesn't wanted to share, but I trust you Lord you know the truth and why this specific topic was on the surface. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.