Please join me in prayer for God ...

Theresa1234

Prayer Warrior
Please join me in prayer for God to bless me with an amazing career that is rewarding and with purpose. Also, I pray that God blesses me with my heart's desires. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
123
matthew 6:33 proverbs 3:5-6 psalm 23:1 i need to drive nobody teaches me all i have is Jesus i need my own car i need my own house for me and my cats i need help with all my animals He always Provides He Understands the family situation i only want to be completely dependent on Him always i hate...
Replies
13
Views
184
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom