Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you intervene, and bind off any delay from my disbursement for my financial aid, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus, I ask that you rebuke Satan trying to hinder my financial aid, standing on Colossians 2:15. Lord...
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
The more we pray the more the enemy attacks. Please stop this abuse from your enemies Jesus, enough is enough. They come and start doing whatever they want with my property without even asking me first instead of doing what they're supposed to be doing to bring them more work= More money for...