Please Jesus Help Me Get My Car//by ###! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaally

Guest
JESUS PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR IN ###.IT'S CHEAP AND HAS LOW MILAGE.I NEED MY CAR FOR ME AND MY SON.IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.I REALLY NEED A CAR.
 
Father, your word says you will not withhold anything good from the upright. I pray you grant ### the desires of their heart in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father in heaven I've been seeking you and your wisdom, and knowledge along with help with my finances and pointing me in the right direction with myself. Unfortunately I lost my job 8 months ago, then the government was shut down for 2 months, so I was already behind 2 months to get my...
Replies
9
Views
212
Jesus I pray for my car to pass the smog test today in JESUS name ipray LORD i need a car . Please bless me financially and great health long life GOD on still on earth and i need your help i pray for my self and every one in this site amen
Replies
10
Views
83
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom