PLEASE JESUS GIVE ME AND MY WIFE ### MIRACLE OUR MARRIAGE. JESUS HELP AND

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
PLEASE JESUS GIVE ME AND MY WIFE MIRACLE OUR MARRIAGE. JESUS HELP AND TAKE ALL QUARREL AWAY AND GIVE US A BETTER TIME TO LIVE AND PRAY. JESUS WE NEED LOVE, MORE LOVE AND SAME MIND EVERYTIME. JESUS GIVE US A VISION WHAT WE CAN DO AND WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, JESUS. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
99
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
528
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom