Please Jesus forgive me for all my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God please Jesus forgive me for my lack of faith when I feel all is lost. Thankyou for all the things I forget to be grateful for amen
Replies
12
Views
430
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
99
Lor dyou knwo my body oyu knwo ymthoughtsyou knwoym life. i ask that you plaseheal my of irsutism severe insuin resistance diabetes ( type1 diabete sinsipidus and the tumor i woudlliekt oive my life for oyu. pelase forgive my sins and help me repent.pelase dliever me formt hespirit of fear...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom