Please I've been tested HIV yesterday and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good after Pastor, please I’ve been battling with rejection, disappointments and delay. Both in relationships and when people want to help me. The one that has made me depressed is I’m relationships close to getting married. Whenever one starts showing serious interest in me, they just stop...
Replies
5
Views
224
Pray for sleep, please. I've been battling insomnia for nearly ### months. I'm not a young man, so sleep deprivation has been a torment, impacting my ability to think or function. Please pray that God will heal me, Pray that I will sleep ### hours tonight. Please. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
12
Views
331
My prayer request is I'm asking for ### the ### member to pray for my best friend's father who has been tested positive for covid 19 please pray for him I believe distance is not a barrier
Replies
10
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom