Please include me in your prayers, I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, He messaged me today and told me that he cannot walk. My heart is worried, and I’m asking everyone who can, please pray for him. 🙏 Lord, please be with my brother right now. Touch his body with Your healing hands, give him strength, and ease whatever pain or weakness he is...
Replies
12
Views
179
Please pray for my ###-year-old daughter, ###. She has been feeling unwell with fever and has gastrointestinal problem. healing, protection, comfort, and strength for her. and may we find the right doctor too. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
132
Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom