Please .i request to you all Pray for ###

Mehwish

Disciple of Prayer
Please .i request to you all Pray for my husband. He has hard type of polies hemorrhoids. I have faith that if you all people Pray for my husband, he will be good in JESUS name Amin.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
I request that the woman having an affair with my husband be removed from my marriage in Jesus' name, amen 🙏
Replies
6
Views
286
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom