Please i need your prayers over my ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please I need your prayers over my ###.. She's sick of stomach ulcer.. Waist pain.. Back pain.. Headache... General body pain.. And that has been worrying her for long periods of time.. Please help me and pray over her situation.. Amen
 
Lord God hear our prayers. You alone can understand the difficulties we face day to day. Lord help us to hear Your voice and to feel Your holy presence. Help the writer of this prayer to feel Your loving arms around them in their time of great need. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord God hear our prayers. You alone can understand the difficulties we face day to day. Lord help us to hear Your voice and to feel Your holy presence. Help the writer of this prayer to feel Your loving arms around them in their time of great need. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your mother's well being.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless the mother's needs and bring her peace and comfort. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all maladies and pain, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
227
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
171
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom