Please I need this confusion with my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
136
Please pray that I will know exactly what to do and where to go concerning my bills for water and some other bills and paperwork that I don't understand. In ### as usual confusion. Lord help me to resolve this quickly, easily, effortlessly. Panic is attacking me - I must go to the city and I...
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom