Please I need prayers over my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
225
I need a miracle today that God would permanently disband the tormentors harassing, annoying, pestering and distracting me. Please pray that God would release me from the tormentors. I don't want these people in my life anymore and I want to move on. I don't want to hear familiar spirits...
Replies
11
Views
213
I need some prayers over myself. I've really been struggling lately. I feel like I'm failing and the enemy really wants nothing more than to steal, kill, and destroy any plans that the Lord has for me. I've been struggling to pray, struggling to read my Bible, talk to God. The enemy has been...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom