Please, I need prayer. There is a ...

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
Please, I need prayer. There is a ### that is trying to make me look bad to a friend. It’s like she wants me out of the picture.. I don’t know what to do, it’s making me sick. She is a very jealous person.. please pray that this works itself out.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
182
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
297
I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom