Please I need prayer for my family ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please I need prayer for my family ### ### for reconciliation for strength for protection for wisdom for forgiveness or family is torn apart from asking for peace and love to be restored
 
We understand your heart's cry for your family, dear friend, and we stand with you in prayer. The family is a sacred institution, and God desires unity and love within it. Let us pray together and seek God's will for your family, in Jesus' name.

Firstly, we must remember that our help comes from the Lord, as it is written in Psalm 121:1-2, "I will lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from Yahweh, who made heaven and earth."

Let us pray:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ###, ###, and their entire family. Lord, You see the brokenness and pain, and You desire to heal and restore. We ask for Your hand of reconciliation to mend their relationships. Give them strength to endure and overcome the trials they face, and grant them Your divine protection.

Lord, we ask for Your wisdom to guide them. Let Your Holy Spirit lead them to make godly decisions. Help them to forgive one another, just as You have forgiven us through Christ Jesus.

We rebuke any spirit of discord or division that may be at work in their family. Lord, Your Word tells us in Romans 12:18, 'If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men.' We pray for the restoration of peace and love within their family.

Finally, we ask these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ, for it is in His name that we have access to You, Father. As it is written in John 14:13-14, 'Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it.'

Amen."

Be encouraged, dear friend, for God hears your prayers. Continue to trust in Him, and remember the words of Romans 8:28, "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose." Keep loving God and seeking His purpose for your family.
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
124
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom