Please i need healing for bad breath ...

Hamartok

Disciple of Prayer
Please I need healing for bad breath (mouth odor) and to work and see what I am working for, and my financial situation to improve in JESUS NAME AMEN. THANKS U ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
337
I find it difficult to pass stool after ### surgery and it's been giving me bad breath. My urine is very yellow and I want it cleared in Jesus name. Lord heal me from sickness and death. I need financial breakthrough. Help me, Lord.
Replies
7
Views
390
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom