Please, i need a prayer for my health, ...

Thank you my Christian family for remembering me on your prayers..God bless you all..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
174
Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
109
Jesus please help my husband at work, he is overwhelmed and has no help. Working overnight is hard enough and already a physical toll on his health. My health is not good either, and I just got very bad test results from the doctor. Please help me get better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom