please I am still waiting for the bank to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdwesthuizen

Prayer Partner
please I am still waiting for the bank to approve my loan and phone me back, I'm waiting now for 2 weeks every time I enquire they just say tomorrow,

please pray that they will finalise and phone me today whichever way it may come out. I am so sick of waiting for an answer.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ My health is not so good. I applied for medical insurance for low/ no income individuals and was approved and I’m still waiting on my insurance card. I’m not working right now and want to fix my health so that I can be effective at work. Father the funds are...
Replies
8
Views
358
I am a very nice and shy person I do what people tell me to do I am not very rude and I bathe everyday but my family thinks and a lazy and so as society and I work 2 days a week which is 6 hours. What is it about me that people hate? I am thinking about working full-time jobs and keep the job...
Replies
5
Views
291
Greetings brother and sisters! Well today is a new day and im still in bondage! How much longer do i have to wait on Lord. Im getting angry with the Jesus. Im waiting and waiting and praying but he never comes! I still remain in bondage and stand in need of deliverance!! I feel i have every...
Replies
8
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom