Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArchAM13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArchAM13

Guest
Dear Lord-Please protect & bless my husband ### S -He is trying so hard-Please help him -Amen

Thank you all -May God bless you & yours always-Amen
 
Please bless her husband with tenderness, loveliness, kindness, and passion to his wife. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get a proposal done today for my ###. Thank you for softening his heart towards me and to not be upset because I was having a hard time trying to figure out what he wanted. Now I need your help before I leave today in two hours to figure out how much labor it...
Replies
13
Views
221
Dear God please help me. Thank you for everything that you have done to help me and my wife and our adult kid's please help me have a good day tomorrow at work and please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please forgive me for my ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
198
Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom